Occasionally I wear heels but more often than not you can find me in sneakers! Now that it’s acceptable and fashionable to wear your white sneakers with pretty much anything means you can get creative and push the boundaries!
There are so many ways you can style the white sneaker….so here are just a few of my favourite outfits!
1.With a sportluxe dress: this is a fairly obvious one as sneakers will always go with ‘sportswear’….I love pairing mine with my wedge adidas superstars to give me a bit of extra height 🙂
Adidas Originals Soccer T dress, from stylerunner
2. With casual denim and leather: give me those laid back luxe feels!
Chambray pant Bonds
3. with a smart black blazer and pants: my Stan Smiths are the perfect sneaker to wear with some understated suiting.
4. with a cute girly dress: love this combo! Girly meets tomboy is my ultimate style obsession!
Dress, similar here
5. with an off the shoulder top: smart and sleek….and monochrome of course!
6. with leather pants and a white tee: I bought these faux leather pants from Zara and have worn them to death! I love them with a sport luxe tee and my trusty stans.
7. with a denim mini: perfect for summer when you want to show off your toned and tanned pins!
8. with ripped jeans: can’t go wrong with distressed denim!
One teaspoon baggies
9. with your activewear…of course! These days activewear is luckily quite fashionable so you can pull off a marble legging and with white sneakers on your way to brunch!
10. with a knit dress: No…I haven’t gone mad! I know I am wearing slides here but you get the idea……I love wearing this dress with white sneakers too!
Knit dress from Sabo Luxe
I would love to know how you guys are styling your white sneakers 🙂 don’t be shy leave me a comment below x x