CURRENT BEAUTY PRODUCTS I’M LOVING x x
I have been trying some great products out recently so I thought I would share with you some of my favourites!
- R + Co Dry Shampoo – a MUST in every fit girls hair care! I honestly don’t know what I’d do without dry shampoo! I really love this one, it has a nice smell and is enriched with Vitamin E, Silica, Pro Vitamin B5 and Rice Protein
- Swisse skincare – I have been using the Kakadu Plum Brightening Serum…..I use this in the morning just before I moisturise and I love it! Its really soothing and nourishing and even better its all organic and not tested on animals.
- Swisse Skincare – Rosehip Oil – As you all know I have been using Rosehip Oil for ages! I find its really nourishing and helped fix my rosacea! It is something I will have on my shelf ALWAYS. I use it at night time just before I go to bed.
- Swisse Skincare Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner – SOOOO refreshing! Enriched with deep sea minerals, aloe vera and vitamin B3 this is such a nice spray to use before you moisturise!
- Blistex – I always have dry lips, especially after my stint on Roaccutane (for Rosacea) I carry this lip balm everywhere with me as I find its really nourishing, has an SPF of 15 and enriched with cocoa butter, vitamin E, grapeseed and olive oils.
- Bumble and Bumble sea salt spray – my favourite sea salt spray to give me volume and texture to my fine hair!
- Mecca Primer – so smoothing and essential to put on before make-up.
- Mecca Makeup remover – my favourite make-up remover! This was the only one I could use when I was in my really reactive Rosacea phase!
- Lavender Oil – I use lavender oil in my baths, on my pillow for a good nights sleep, for massage and so on. I love it and find it so calming and soothing. I have lavender oil on my shelf all the time and I even take it with me when I go and stay in hotels!
- A good lipstick!! So important! I have recently been using this Lip Chic in camellia. I find chantecaille’s lippy’s nice and nourishing but stay put without rubbing off (too quickly!)
- Enjoy x x