It is no secret that I love Haloumi and because it is quite a salty cheese it compliments the sweet roasted pineapple really well. You can be inventive and use whatever you have in your fridge like avocado, peppers, cucumber, carrot, chilli, onion and so on! I made an omelette to go in this one…so good!!
You will need:
2 x wraps (I use wholegrain but you could use rice/chia etc)
2 x pineapple rings
2 x cups of spinach
4 tbsp of homemade hummus
4 x strips of haloumi
3 x eggs
1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- Spread 2 tbsp hummus onto each wrap and top with half of the spinach on each.
- Add the haloumi and pineapple to a pan with a dash of olive oil
- Keep it on a medium heat until the haloumi and pineapple are turning golden
- Whisk your eggs and add to a different pan with oil. Cook until the omelette is at the desired consistency.
- Arrange the sliced pineapple, haloumi, cherry tomatoes and sliced omelette onto the wrap and roll the sides to make a wrap.
- Enjoy x x