SEAWEED CRISPS xx.
My biggest weakness is pretty much anything potato! Crisps, hot chips, mashed potato, rosti, baked potato, fries….
When I started to become a bit more conscious about my health the family sized bags of crisps were crossed off my shopping list (of course to my disappointment!) as were most of my other potato-ey delights! There aren’t many things that come close to the real thing but nori crisps are ‘crispy’ and salty (if you want them to be) and garner the same sense of satisfaction, in my opinion! Plus they are a great excuse to use up all of those leftover nori sheets after you made my quinoa sushi 🙂
You will need:
1/4 cup of water
2 tsp sesame oil
black and white sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 120 degrees C.
- Place a nori square onto a baking tray, shiny side up, brush with water and then place another sheet on top (shiny side up). Do this to all of the sheets you want to use and then cut into strips, squares (any shape you want!)
- Peel the squares to make individuals again and lay flat onto the baking tray.
- Mix the oil, seeds and cayenne pepper in a dish.
- Using the same brush, brush the mixture onto the squares.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Pop into the oven for 5-10 minutes
- Enjoy x x