I have to say I don’t eat pasta very often but when I do I LOVE a good pesto pasta and this one has such a tangy lemon taste complimented with the artichokes and olives! If you are gluten free I have found chickpea pasta recently and it’s really enjoyable.
You will need:
250g dried pasta or chickpea pasta
4-6 artichoke quarters,chopped
1/4 cup chopped olives
zest of 1/2 lemon
10 x cherry tomatoes halved
a handful of rocket
salt and pepper
1/4 cup of pesto or salsa verde
- In a medium pot fill with kettle boiled water and bring to the boil
- Add in your pasta and leave to cook for desired cooking time.
- Meanwhile prepare your vegetables.
- In a colander place the chopped tomatoes and drain the cooked pasta over these once cooked.
- Place back into the pot and add in a dash of olive oil and the grated lemon zest.
- Add the pesto and stir.
- Add the remainder of the vegetables an stir through.
- Season to taste
- Enjoy x x