RECIPE FOR VEGAN CHOCOLATE WITH FRESH FRUIT x x
YUMMMM! Similar to my v’day chocolates this is so easy and looks so impressive if you pull it out at a dinner party. It literally takes 10 minutes to make! Because of the fresh fruit it can only keep for a couple of days…..if you wanted to omit the fresh fruit and put dried fruit/orange juice/zest, raw nuts etc you could do that and it will keep longer!
You will need:
75g Cacao butter
3-4 tbsp rice syrup (sweeter) or maple syrup
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
fresh fruit of your choice
Lined (baking paper) small baking tray
- Melt the cacao in a pan.
- Add syrup, cacao powder, vanilla powder and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan
- top with the hazelnuts and fruit of your choice
- Pop in the fridge/freezer for at least 30 mins to set
- Remove and break into random pieces
- Enjoy x x