From 29th September 2016 – 11 October 2016 Priceline are trying to raise $1million for the Priceline Sisterhood Foundation! The foundation supports five women and children focused charities and 100% of funds go directly to the charity partners!
What is the Sisterhood Foundation?
With many health concerns affecting Australian women today, us sisters have to stick together! It all started in 2010 Priceline conducted Australia’s Biggest Health Check, a ground breaking survey in which over 25,000 Australian women shared what concerned them most about their health.
Priceline decided it was high time that someone started giving back to protect the women we love! They are committed to supporting five charity partners to help women who are affected by serious illness. 100% of the proceeds raised via the Priceline Sisterhood go directly to the nominated charities. Since its inception more than 2 million dollars has been raised through the Priceline Sisterhood!
How to donate?
For this awesome two week event you can pop in to your local Priceline and purchase a featured product (see picture above)
You can donate directly at the registers
Or you can head on over to their website and find out how to donate online or via SMS!
What are the charities?
- PANDA – PANDA is the Post and Antenatal Depression Association, a telephone helpline offering women and their families support and information about depression and anxiety during pregnancy and after the birth of a baby. Encouraging women to talk about their depression is a crucial step on the road to recovery.
- Children First Foundation – Children First Foundation have brought more than 300 seriously ill or injured children to Australia for life-changing surgery.
- Look Good Feel Better – Look Good…Feel Better is a free community service program provided by the charitable organisation, the Cancer Patients Foundation Ltd., helping women manage these side effects through hands-on workshops run by volunteer beauty consultants. These qualified personnel offer practical advice for skin care, make-up, hats, wigs, and other headwear; helping to restore the appearance and self image of these women.
- Alzheimer’s Australia – Alzheimer’s Australia is the charity for people with dementia and their families and carers. It provides advocacy, support services, education and information through a range of leading national programmes.
- Hear to Listen Program -Up to 67% of school-age Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children are affected by Otitis Media. This sadly impacts the students learning ability as they cannot hear their teachers. These children needed help and as a result, the Hear to Listen program was developed, which takes place at the Cora Barclay Centre. Students are taught how to use their residual hearing, helping them listen and speak, leading to overall improvements in their learning.
Your contribution will be more than just money. You’re helping to change lives.
Spread the word x x